Enjoy easy access to Patient Forms and our Online Library
Important Message Regarding COVID-19
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL PATIENTS/CARETAKERS:
Our top priority is the health of our patients and staff. The following procedures will remain in effect in line with that goal.
- All patients and caretakers must arrive wearing a mask covering their nose and mouth - regardless of vaccination status.
- Bandanas, scarves, neck gaiters, and t-shirts are no longer permitted as face coverings in this office
- While in our office, your mask must always stay on for your safety and ours. (You may need to remove it for your treatment – the physician will advise you.)
- Please do not touch your mask but rather handle it from the ear straps.
- Patients are advised to arrive alone or with an essential caretaker if needed.
- If you have recently traveled to a destination that is currently considered high-risk due to increased COVID-19 case counts, are feeling ill in any way: cough, fever, sore throat, chills, etc. please stay home and protect yourself and those around you.
- Due to the rapidly evolving Covid-19 pandemic and in order to minimize any risk to the health and wellbeing of our staff, patients, families and our community, we continue to see patients in-office, but on a limited basis. Telemedicine appointments are also available.
- Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm, Friday 8:00am-4:00pm and most Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm.
- We will update this notice as additional information becomes available.
- Our telephone hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-5:00pm, Friday 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm and most Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm. (949) 770-8115
- Any urgent medical issues will be handled appropriately - call for guidance.
- If you need your favorite skincare products but prefer to shop from home, we can take orders over the telephone or on our website at www.saddlebackdermatology.com/shop
All of the Physicians and Staff at Saddleback Dermatology Laser + Cosmetic Center